Last Updated: November 17, 2017
1. Collection of Information.
1a. In General. We may collect Personal Information and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. We may collect this information through a website, mobile application, or other online services. By using our Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
1b. Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites and apps, subscribe to our services, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect From Our Partners. We may also obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other MyEZInstall businesses, business partners, and other sources and combine that with information we collect about you for the provision of the Service.
3. Use of Information. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to: (i) facilitate and improve our products and services; (ii) provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts; (iii) respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service; (iv) communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; (v) manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; (vi) personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests; (vii) monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities; (viii) process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards; (ix) link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and (x) carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
4. Sharing of Information. We may share information about you as follows: (i) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; (ii) with our business partners and other third parties for purposes of sending their own direct mail; (iii) in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; (iv) if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; (v) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; or (vi) with your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
6. Links to Other Sites. Our Service may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites. Any use of Personal Information provided to third parties will be governed by their privacy statements and policies.
7. Security. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Despite these measures, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
8. Account Information. You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time via our Contact Us page or by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” or “My Profile” page. We may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
9. Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, MyEZInstall will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on other websites operated by MyEZInstall. Note, however, that our third -party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different websites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
10. Mobile device IDs. If you're using our app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or Advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your iPhone. Ad companies also use device IDs or Advertising IDs to track your use of the app, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage.
11. Modifying or Deleting your Information. We respect your right to make choices about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. If you wish to modify the Personal Information you have provided to us, or if you would like us to delete your Personal Information from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests within the time allowed by all applicable privacy laws and will make every effort to respond as accurately and completely as possible.
12. Acceptance of these Terms. By using the Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy and any changes to this policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.